Helpful Disney Resources
Are you excited about booking the “Stay, Play and Dine” at Walt Disney World Resort? Remember you can add even more fun to your visit with a variety of ticket choices. Magical Ticket Choices at Walt Disney World
Less than a week after the thrilling opening of Cars Land at Disney California Adventure® Park, there’s now a piece of Radiator Springs at the Walt Disney World® Resort too.
The new “Cars” wing at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort lets your Clients sleep as well as play in the world of Lightning McQueen and his high-octane pals. The family suites also provide extra room to spread out. Take a look!
Cars Land and Buena Vista Street are Now Open!
Cars Land and Buena Vista Street are now open for Disney California Adventure® Park Guests! It’s the end of a five-year expansion at the Disneyland® Resort.
Check out this video and see what you can expect when you visit Cars Land and Buena Vista Street!
Excitement is in the air this week with the grand opening of Cars Land and the grand re-opening of Disney California Adventure® Park, the results of a five-year, billion-dollar expansion at the Disneyland® Resort. But there’s more to the story than just the theme parks. Cast Member Eddie walks you through the three Hotels of the Disneyland Resort and the Downtown Disney® District, showing there’s more magic here than you might already know!
Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
Star Tours is back with new destinations, new characters and new adventures — now presented in brilliant digital 3-D! Board a Starspeeder 1000 for a thrilling journey through George Lucas’ Star Wars universe. A galaxy of trouble awaits, but don’t worry, the Force will be with you, always!
You never know where the Force might take you. With multiple storylines and locations, many different Star Tours adventures await you. Riding once is not enough!
Glide among the trees with Wookiees on Kashyyyk, kick up some desert sand in a podrace on Tatooine, dive into the lakes of Naboo, weave through the bustling city-planet of Coruscant, blast through the blizzards of Hoth or even help attack the heavily defended Death Star!
Star Wars Characters
Fly with some of your favorite Star Wars characters! C-3PO is aboard as your new pilot. Plus, you never know which of your favorite characters you might see during your flight, including:
•Jedi Master Yoda
You’ll also meet brand-new Star Wars characters, like Star Tours Pilot Ace (AC-38), Spokesbot Aly San San and the lethal new Imperial Skytroopers!
Star Tours uses state-of-the-art technology — including a flight-motion simulator vehicle, digital 3-D video, Audio Animatronics characters and in-cockpit special effects — to transport you to a “galaxy far, far away.” There’s nothing else like it on Earth … or any other planet!
More Star Wars Fun
For more Star Wars fun, aspiring Padawans can train to be Jedi Knights at the Jedi Training Academy.
You can now book Disney vacation for 2013 on two of the most magical ships at sea! The Disney Fantasy offers 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, while the Disney Dream will continue to sail 3, 4 and 5-night Bahamian cruises. Both ships depart from Port Canaveral, FL and include a stop at a private island paradise, Disney’s Castaway Cay.
On a Walt Disney World vacation, you’ll find excitement and fun for everyone in your family! And with their customized maps, you can all get in on the vacation planning action together as you map out your favorite attractions and show at any of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks! It’s easy. It’s fun. And here’s how it works:
1. Register or log in at disneyworld.com/maps
2. Select your Theme Park favorites to be added to your maps, or start out with their recommendations.
3. Get your maps mailed to you for FREE or print them out at home.
Your full-color maps will be adorned with your name, your custom selections and helpful tips. They are great for planning, shring and anticipating your dream vacation. And just image how fun it’ll be to use them once you are actually there! So let’s get this customized map magic started
Disney Dining Services2012 Dining
2012 Deluxe Dining
Disney Dining – 3 Mistakes to Avoid When Making Dining Reservations
Disney World isn’t all about roller coasters, for some people one of the highlights of their vacation is the dining. There are more than 100 restaurants to choose from across the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and some of those restaurants offer world-class dining experiences.
Here are three mistakes you should avoid to make sure that you and your family get to experience the best of Disney dining during your vacation.
1. Failing to make any reservations- Disney World is a popular vacation destination and therefore there are lots of mouths that need to be fed each and every day of the year. You must make reservations in advance if you want to eat at any of the table-service restaurants.Advanced Dining Reservations, or ADRs as they are affectionately known as, can (and must) be booked 180 days in advance. Yes, you read that right, you need to decide which restaurant you wish to eat at six months ahead of your trip!If you don’t want to decide that far in advance what you’d like to eat on any given day then there are plenty of quick-service options for you to choose from, but you’ll be missing out on some of the best restaurant experiences.
2. Making too many reservations -Some guests go to the other end of the spectrum and book far too many reservations. They’ll have ADRs for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and before they know it they’re touring the restaurants instead of touring the themeparks! You need to strike a balance, so make a list of the restaurants you really want to experience and make sure that they fit your plans, rather than making plans to fit in with your ADRs.
3. Picking the wrong dining plan -To make life easier for you Disney offers three dining plans, which can be added onto your Magic Your Way package and paid for in advance. The Quick-Service plan allows you to eat at quick-service restaurants, the Dining Plan is for use at table-service restaurants and the Deluxe Dining Plan offers the flexibility of quick and table-service options.
If you want to get the most out of the themeparks and experience as many attractions as possible then the Quick-Service plan is probably your best option. You’ll want to be able to grab a quick bite and not be tied down by table-service reservations.If on the other hand you are there for the signature dining experiences then the Deluxe Dining Plan will be better suited to your party’s needs.